Thursday 16 October 2014

WHERE AM I/HOW CAN I LEAVE.


My feelings currently in daily life (aka school.)
Now don't get me wrong I so genuinely love school. I'm at A-level age which means I now do three subjects I love (English Lit/ English Lang / Photography) and I get to spend the day with my friends who (as most teenagers would say) are the main reason for my existence.
So why is it at the moment I always have this want in the back of my mind telling me to leave any form of society and seek a secluded place somewhere warm, cosy, preferably with a kettle - where I can read, or write, or draw, or probably just daydream.

Is it mental exhaustion from the amount of fictional worlds my brain travels through a day. -
 Or the fact I've got way too into drinking strong coffee on a constant basis (maybe its making me irrational and odd). Or maybe its the lack of sleep I get from the time magically disappearing between 8 -12 ish every evening. (Although at the moment we might be able to blame my latest TV series obsession True Blood.) Or it could be the normal teenage *I have so much coursework/school work it could bury me alive*.

To be honest this post is more a complaint about me as a being. I swear teenagers are supposed to be all crazy parties but I think I've spent most of my teenage years so far sleeping and I only have two teen years left.

I do however have a Harry Potter themed party this weekend which is going to be completely radical> combining my closest friend and possibly the best franchise in existence. I feel like the header should be a Harry Potter quote but Twin Peaks fits so much more with my feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment